537 San Lorenzo just closed for $665,000 – how’d we do it?
To sell your home in this competitive market, not only do you need to be priced right, but you need to have both top notch marketing and international reach.
Here’s a run down of the marketing efforts we applied to this charming renovated home near the Italian Village in Coral Gables
- Professional photography to show off the features of the home. Let’s face it, we are Realtors, not photographers, let them do their best while we do ours
- Professionally printed property flyers and mini-flyers to highlight the benefits and features of the home (not printed at our office, printed at the printers)
- We created an engaging video slide show with music to set the tone
- Not ONE but TWO websites created just for the property www.537SanLorenzoAve.com and http://537SanLorenzoAve.PropertyFlyer.com (which had 13,500 VIEWS!)
- Staging by a professional staging company to make the home “model like”
- The Owner took my suggestions for a few improvements which vastly updated the look and feel (new counter-top, landscaping, etc.)
- Large scale ad in the Miami Herald
- Public open houses to reach the neighbors (good news travels fast and neighbors are a great source of potential buyers)
- Broker open houses to reach the brokers working in the area
- Enhanced Realtor.com and Trulia.com listing including featured virtual tour
- Posting to several luxury websites, including JamesList.com, the Craigslist for the affluent
- Social Media promotion including Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter, etc. to reach the social and the mobile
- A custom QR Code for quick info transmission to potential buyers
- Posting to www.ONESothebysRealty.com and www.SothebysRealty.com (independently verified as the MOST visited luxury international real estate website)
We also met with the Seller monthly to discuss both the real estate market as it directly related to this house and the marketing done for the property. This is a crucial step. The Seller must have all of the information on the other houses on the market, homes sold and marketing being used to reach potential buyers so they can make informed decisions on how to keep their home current, relevant and enticing to buyers.
If you’d like to learn how we can market your home to reach the best, most motivated and targeted buyers, give me a call on my cell, 786-252-4970 for a customized marketing consultation.