What’s a Miami Story? Glad you asked!
- Stories of Miami “Back in the Day”!
- Stories of your Favorite Miami Place, Restaurant, Event.
- Stories of the home you grew up in.
- Stories of the community you grew up in.
- Stories you grandma, aunt or friend told you about Miami, “back in the day”.
- Basically cultural and geographical stories of Miami “Back in the Day”.
To have your Miami Story selected to be published on the blog, special emphasis will be given to stories with pictures, are over 20 years old or about a Miami Landmark, communities or events.
The selected stories will then be shared on our blog in any of the following formats (whichever works best for you):
- Written by you
- Photo story by you
- Video story by you
- Interview with you on the phone (which will then be a podcast which will then be shared on iTunes)
- Interview with you via video (which will then be also shared on YouTube)
- Internet Chat
If you have a blog or website, we will of course link back to it.
We are always looking for historic photos of people, places, architecture, etc.